Article 1 (Privacy Information)
Of the privacy information, "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. ， Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions. Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" defined above, such as the services used, the products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, and the user. It refers to the searched search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect privacy information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information made between users and business partners, and information related to payments include our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from "partners"). For users, we use services and software, purchased products, history of pages viewed and advertisements, searched search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (when using through a mobile terminal, the relevant terminal). (Including communication status, various setting information at the time of use, etc.), history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc. Collect when browsing the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
・ Information and sales activities regarding our products and services
・ Contact us for the latest information on our company, various seminars, and exhibitions
・ Request for questionnaires such as surveys
・ Providing information related to our business activities
・ Personalization of websites and email services
・ Use in recruitment activities
・ Entering a business card
・ Responding to inquiries
・ Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the affairs are carried out with the consent of the person. When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance
Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who jointly use it, and the person who uses it When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is in a state where he / she can easily know it.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) When it violates other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user can request the Company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedure established by the Company. If we receive a request from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user of this.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, "use"). When requested, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the person to that effect. However, if there is a large amount of cost for suspending the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, and if necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual. ， Take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 6th floor, Kishimoto Building, 2-2-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005
Company name: Community and Project Group GK
Email address: email@example.com